The long-awaited Geran Digital PKMS MADANI (GDPM) is READY and now open for applications.
Digitalisation Areas to enhance your business through innovative digital solutions tailored to your needs.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Accounting & Tax
Simplify finance management with real-time insights.
Are You Eligible?
MSMEs/Cooperatives must be at least 60% owned by Malaysian citizens.
- Registration Requirements:
Must be registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)/Local Authorities (PBT) or Malaysia Co-operative Societies Commission (SKM).
- Operating Duration:
The business should be operating for at least six months.
- Annual Turnover:
Must have an annual turnover of an average of at least RM50,000.
- Previous Grants:
MSMEs/Cooperatives must not have received previous Digitalisation Matching Grants.
- Complete the GDPM application form.
- Copy of identity card (IC) or passport of all director(s) / partner(s) / proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Business registration documents/SSM business profile/SKM registration docs (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016) – (CTC) Certified True Copy.
- For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate – certified by Owner’s Signature & Company’s stamp chop.
- Company’s latest audited accounts, management accounts, or latest two (2) month bank statements. (Must have an annual turnover of an average of at least RM50,000)
- Invoice issued by Akin Plus Sdn Bhd (Digitalisation Partner)
Digital User Journey
For any inquiries or clarifications, please contact our support line or WhatsApp: 012-660 7157